Venson rebrands with new public image
Date Posted: 07/12/2011 10:07:22
23 February 2011
Venson Automotive Solutions has unveiled a new corporate identity that supports its Customer First mission of delivering first class service and flexible fleet programmes.
The rebrand embraces a revised company logo and a new website that will be launched in April 2011.
The independent, privately owned leasing and fleet management specialist operates a fleet of some 11,000 company cars, light commercial vehicles and specialist vehicles for private, public, not-for-profit and ‘blue light’ organisations.
Venson’s ‘Customer First’ mission is supported by its company values of integrity, flexibility, empathy, positivity accountability as well as its ‘givens’ of:
• Providing each of its fleet customers with a dedicated account management team that decision-makers and drivers can contact directly without going through a call centre, resorting to voice mail or being held in a telephone ‘queue’.
• Independence, which means unlike many of its leasing company and fleet management rivals it is not influenced by the decision-making priorities of a parent company bank, finance house or manufacturer.
• Listening to what fleets require and tailoring a unique solution for them - not delivering an off-the-shelf package.
• Specialist capabilities underlined by the operation of its own state-of-the-art workshops and its own Equip for Service centre in Yorkshire, which undertakes the fitting of specialist equipment to blue light vehicles and commercial vehicles.
• A commercial transparency that clearly highlights to customers how all financial decisions are arrived at.
It is four years since the company was acquired by highly successful Irish entrepreneur Dermot Desmond who created the Venson executive board headed by managing director Samantha Roff.
She said: “Venson is a young and dynamic company, but in the driving seat is an experienced trio of people with almost 50 years experience within the fleet sector.”
Ms Roff has been at Venson for 15 years, commercial director Anthony Richman has been with the company 20 years and sales director Simon Staton has been with the Thames Ditton-based business for 13 years.
Ms Roff added: “We are embarking on a new phase of growth having recently appointed a new management board to support the executive board.
“With the rebrand we believe that our external image will be more reflective of the way we deliver our fleet solutions, something that our existing client base is fully aware of and buys into as shown by them choosing to place their trust in Venson to manage their vehicle operations. Additionally we are proud of our consistently high client retention rate of 96%, with no client lost due to non performance. The fact that we focus on putting the ‘Customer First’ across the business is valued by our clients.
“We achieve that through our approach to business and by employing people who match our company values - they come armed with ideas, expertise, passion and commitment to deliver the required solutions that our customers need.”
Ms Roff added: “As we seek to expand both our customer base and our range of services it is important that our brand identify truly reflects our unique approach to delivering fleet programmes. We believe the rebrand does just that.”
Learn more about what we do by sector