Overseas Travel Authorisation Request Form

As your vehicle is leased from Venson Automotive Solutions, there are a number of regulations in place that need to be adhered to prior to taking your vehicle overseas. These include:


  • Obtaining a letter of authorisation from Venson Automotive Solutions
  • Obtaining VE103b documentation from Venson Automotive Solutions
(this is a legal document for lease car drivers which replaces the V5 registration document)
Please submit the below form at least 14 days prior to travel.