1. Home
  2. /
  3. Driver Services
  4. /
  5. Travelling UK & Abroad

Travelling UK & Abroad

If you’re looking to travel abroad then you need to make sure you have everything you need, from an insurance certificate to vehicle recovery. We also need to give you written permission so make sure you upload a completed VE103b form at least 14 days before you go, please contact you dedicated Venson account management team on your driver hotline number. Remember that the ‘custodians’ address should be the same as the one on your licence and that there’s a small admin fee.

Overseas Travel Authorisation Request

As your vehicle is leased from Venson Automotive Solutions, there are a number of regulations in place that need to be adhered to prior to taking your vehicle overseas.

Before you set off make sure you have the following with you:
  • Insurance certificate
  • Passport
  • Driving licence
  • European recovery & breakdown insurance
  • UK sticker (replacement for the invalid GB sticker).

Check with us to make sure you’re covered!

For up to date information on European driving regulations and for general advice on driving in Europe visit here.
Useful Links: